Beyond behaviour: How to use brain science and compassion to understand and solace children’s behavioural challenges.
with Mona Delahooke
What you’ll learn from this
- What is happening in a child’s brain when they are ‘misbehaving’
- How polyvagal theory helps us understand our child’s challenging behaviours
- How to use brain science to help our children self-regulate effectively and prevent meltdowns.
Like This Expert Talk? Share It!
Join the Conversation!
Order one of our packages today!
Includes all expert audios, videos, transcripts, bonuses and a 30-day return guarantee!
Right now only:
- 75 Mindful Parenting Expert audio/video talks & presentations
- Bonus Gift #1: Mindful Parenting EBook
- Bonus Gift #2: Mindful Parenting Webinar
- Bonus Gift #3: The ReHabit Challenge
- Bonus Gift #4: The Growing Forward Journal
- Bonus Gift #5: Jumpstarting Creativity Ebook
- Downloadable PDF transcripts (& full transcripts eBook)
- Plus, expert bonus guides, books & programs!